by

Ref: https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-video-capturing-app-for-Mac-that-allows-me-to-record-from-a-built-in-camera-then-switch-to-screen-capture-seamlessly I was really pleased to find this link on Quora by Ari Tj. It’s describes a method of capturing screen and webcam at the same time (on a Mac). I’ve modified it a little and created this video you show you how I use it. Hope it’s useful…  

by

On the road I try to optimise the amount of tech I carry: laptop, phone should be enough. But as I often travel in economy, there isn’t enough space to open the laptop in most flights. And most laptops battery only last about 2-3 hours. Modern laptops get better all the time so battery power

by

Looking at my weekly calendar I can see 16-18 hours consumed by travel. Transfer, check-in, waiting in the lounge, flying. Rinse & repeat. The only way to use this time productively* [requires definition…] is to plan ahead. Options for using this time productively are: work sleep entertainment – movies self improvement

by

… and I finally decided to start writing about my experiences. I found inspiration from Matthew Karsten‘s blog, so I have a new section in the blog called “Road Warrior”. It’s primarily focused on working life on the road. I’ll collect travel advice – not necessarily country specific, but more focused on living and working on the road,

by

sudo -i cd /Applications/Microsoft\ Lync.app/Contents/Frameworks/ ln -s USBHIDWrapper.framework USBHidWrapper.framework chown 502 USBHidWrapper.framework

by

Are you convinced of the benefits of being or using a freelancer? In this post by Sarah Lacy the matter is looked at from the client’s point of view. I’ve highlighted some of the points that make the argument for employee vs freelancer…

by

Expenditure Certification tables SELECTION_DATA OBSOLETE Structure for Selection Data IFMEUF_DOCAMT Amounts of a document to be certified FMEUFEXP Certified Expenditure Documents FMEUFRUN Certification Run Parameter IFMEUF_CERTKEY Key of Certification Run Fund Accounting tables FMGLFLEXT General Ledger Public Sector: Total FMGLFLEXA General Ledger: Actual Line Items FMGLFLEXP General Ledger: Plan Line Items FMPP_CONTROL Partial Payment per

by

At the age of 21 I made this statement to a couple of university friends, and it didn’t go down well. Not fair, they cried! We don’t have control over our lives. I didn’t chose to be born [insert whatever excuse you chose]…

by

How many of us are self-taught AND at the top of our game? When I read The E-Myth Revisited I realised that only 33% of me was at the top. The remaining 67% needed some serious help! “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry Ford